Sponsorship Opportunities at the Ellie Mae Classic
The Ellie Mae Classic presents unique hospitality and sponsorship opportunities for local businesses in the East Bay. Partnering with the Ellie Mae Classic gives your organization the chance to align itself with one of the most recognized world-wide brands: the PGA TOUR. The TOUR represents world-class performance, integrity and service to the community, and delivers a significant charitable platform and benefits to each of its partners.
The Ellie Mae Classic offers branding opportunities that will impact more than 10,000 spectators as well as exceptional hospitality options for clients, prospects and employees. From VIP experiences, Pro-Am playing opportunities with the future stars of the PGA TOUR, to naming rights options for the events and on site tournament advertising, we have packages that will fit your budget and business objectives.
The Warriors Community Foundation is the primary beneficiary of the Ellie Mae Classic, your investment will not only add value to your business, but will help make a difference in the lives of all the children supported through foundation programs.
All sponsorship opportunities are carefully designed and customized to fit the needs of your business goals and objectives.
Read More about our Sponsorship Opportunities
- Partner Packages include Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship levels. Each level includes unique activations and tournament assets to best meet your company’s needs.
- For Partner Package information, please contact Justin Krebs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-413-7307
- Is it a thrill to play inside-the-ropes in tournament conditions with a Web.com Tour pro? Uh- YES! Take client entertainment to a new level by sharing an unforgettable round with the best in the world as your teammate and enjoy year-round assets.
- For Pro-Am information, please contact Justin Krebs at email@example.com or 925-413-7307
- The Ellie Mae Classic offers a variety Hospitality options for your company. Privates suites are available for a intimate setting for client entertainment in our 18th green hospitality venue. If you are interested in inviting clients out, and want to mingle amongst the Ellie Mae Classic sponsors, the Shared Hospitality is a perfect setting for client engagement and a great way to meet other tournament sponsors. For Hospitality information, please contact Justin Krebs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-413-7307
- Reach the Ellie Mae Classic partners, sponsors and fans through traditional and innovative brand activations. Have an idea to get your brand out there and don’t see it on the list? Ring us and we’ll collaborate with your team to find a perfect fit.
- For more sponsorship information, please contact Trish Gregovich at email@example.com or 925-212-1057
Executive Women’s Day
- More than 150 Bay Area executives will gather at the breathtaking TPC Stonebrae in the Hayward Hills to participate in an engaging and exciting day, taking on topics vital to professional and personal development.
- For more information regarding 2019 Executive Women’s Day, please contact Trish Gregovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 212-1057 for more information.