Sponsorship Opportunities at the Ellie Mae Classic
The Ellie Mae Classic presents unique hospitality and sponsorship opportunities for local businesses in the East Bay. Partnering with the Ellie Mae Classic gives your organization the chance to align itself with one of the most recognized world-wide brands: the PGA TOUR. The TOUR represents world-class performance, integrity and service to the community, and delivers a significant charitable platform and benefits to each of its partners.
The Ellie Mae Classic offers branding opportunities that will impact more than 10,000 spectators as well as exceptional hospitality options for clients, prospects and employees. From VIP experiences, Pro-Am playing opportunities with the future stars of the PGA TOUR, to naming rights options for the events and on site tournament advertising, we have packages that will fit your budget and business objectives.
The Warriors Community Foundation is the primary beneficiary of the Ellie Mae Classic, your investment will not only add value to your business, but will help make a difference in the lives of all the children supported through foundation programs.
All sponsorship opportunities are carefully designed and customized to fit the needs of your business goals and objectives.
- Is it a thrill to play inside-the-ropes in tournament conditions with a Web.com Tour pro? Uh- YES! Take client entertainment to a new level by sharing an unforgettable round with the best in the world as your teammate and enjoy year-round assets.
- Monday Ellie Mae Community Pro-Am presented by HousingWire
- Official Wednesday Pro-Am
- For Pro Am information, please contact Justin Krebs at email@example.com or 925-413-7307
Executive Women’s Day
- Developed in 2012 as part of the PGA TOUR Women’s Initiative designed to engage and unify local executives. The Ellie Mae Classic Executive Women’s Day has become the cornerstone of our week-long tournament celebration, bringing together stellar panelists, guests and keynote speakers.
- Please contact Trish Gregovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 212-1057 for more information.
- Private Suite Packages
- For Hospitality information, please contact Justin Krebs at email@example.com or 925-413-7307
- Branding Options
- Reach the Ellie Mae Classic partners, sponsors and fans through traditional and innovative brand activations. Have an idea to get your brand out there and don’t see it on the list? Ring us and we’ll collaborate with your team to find a perfect fit.
For more sponsorship information, please contact Trish Gregovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-212-1057